A properly designed Access Control System will identify credentials of users at all entry or exit points of multiple facilities, a single building, or an individual room. Multiple users can be assigned access privileges system wide, selectively, or via a time schedule. Access Control Administration can be accomplished via LAN, WAN, or a dedicated PC. All of our Access Control products can integrate with our Digital Video and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Network entire system in multiple locations
- Add or delete employees quickly and easily from the system
- Control employee access into sensitive areas
- Restrict walk-in traffic and decrease security threats
- Reduce the security problems involved with employee turnover
- Program time and areas for authorized employee access
- Remotely manage your system from anywhere in the world